|Title:||Commercial Administrator (VR/05596)|
|Date Posted:||7th September 2017|
|Salary/Rate:||£16,000 - £18,000 pa|
|Description:||For: Commercial Administrator, Peterborough, Permanent £16,000-£18,000|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05596
Our client is an established UK-based Network Infrastructure Services company based in Peterborough.
They work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to design, build, manage and maintain the next generation of communication networks.
They are looking for a Commercial Administrator to provide administrative support and assistance around commercial elements of the business as required for the day to day operations of projects and contracts in the Telecommunications business.
• Assistant to the Managing Director assisting with administrative tasks and reconciliation.
• Data input and Data control for commercial elements of all projects.
• Cross Checking and validation of information.
• Processing and validating invoices.
• Scanning and filing information in line with the Company procedure and timeline.
• Letter and document writing.
• Compilation of forms and stationary applications.
• General administration duties.
• Taking and producing meeting minutes.
• Document control.
Essential Skills / Experience:
• Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organised and efficient administration skills.
• Previous experience within a Finance admin based role preferable.
• Desire / interest in commercial / financial elements advantageous.
• Dealing with telephone enquiries.
• Ability to take meeting minutes.
• Previous experience within a customer service role.
• Advanced skills in MS Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate to apply themselves in rewarding and developing role.
Hours 8-5 or 9-6