|Title:||IT Telecoms Purchasing Manager|
|Date Posted:||7th September 2017|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Description:||IT Telecoms Purchasing Manager, Permanent, £25,000-£35,000, Peterborough|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05587
Our client has an exciting opportunity to work within a rapidly growing owner managed telecoms and IT business. This is a role that is expected to develop into a hands on purchasing role and would suit a candidate who has a strong background in purchase administration and in the procurement if IT and Telecoms equipment and services.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop a knowledge and understanding of the procurement process for both hardware for IT and telecoms solutions as well as software and other services.
• Liaise with suppliers to get the best pricing and prepare cost pricing for the sales team
• Research products required to ensure the best quality products and level of service
• Stock control
• Maintaining relationships and building new relationships with suppliers
• Ensure products are delivered on time to the correct location
• Serve as liaison with other departments in the company to gather documentation and data for supporting the Sales Team.
• Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
• Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
• Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
• Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
• Enter all work as activities or service tickets in ConnectWise.
• Experience in the procurement of IT hardware and software.
• Proficient with general office applications.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
• Strong organisational, presentation, and customer service skills.
• Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
• Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
• Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.