|Title:||Administrative Clerk (VR/05582)|
|Date Posted:||5th September 2017|
|Salary/Rate:||£11.13 - £16.70 pa|
|Type:||Temporary - 4 months|
|Description:||Administrative Clerk (7378162) - Stafford - £11.13 - £16.70 ph - 4months |
Working within the Supply Chain Department handling the administration of freight and packaging spend.
Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills. Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Accurate data entry into freight and packaging registers.
• Matching of information within the registers to Finance reports.
• Compile and sort data for analysis and generation of metrics.
• Approve supplier invoices for payment and raise any queries direct with the supplier to the point of resolution.
• Administration of indirect purchase requests including raising requisitions, ensuring approvals take place and confirming that goods have been received.
MS Office knowledge required - particularly Excel
Previous administrative experience
ideally in a fast paced environment
Good communication skills both written and oral
Attention to detail to perform repetitive tasks
Fast learner, ability to pick new tasks up quickly with minimal supervision