|For: Customer Contact Advisor, Cambourne|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05552
£10.47 - £12 per hour
Description of Duties And Responsibilities
You will be a part of a highly skilled and committed team of professionals delivering the Client’s Customer Contact Service, offering a first class customer experience and maximizing value for money.
You will deliver a wide range of services directly to the customer and seek to resolve enquiries at the first point of contact. You will also take advantage of opportunities to resolve multiple enquiries at the same time helping the realization of efficiency gains and enhancing the customer experience.
Key Responsibilities/Specific Duties
• Resolve queries and advise customers on a wide range of the client’s services via multiple channels including: face-to-face at Reception, telephone, text message, email, web-chat and social media.
You will follow up the commitments you make to the customer and act upon them in a timely manner and in line with their expectations.
• You will be part of a shift rota to include the undertaking of duties provided to their customers at our front of house Reception on average approximately one day in every month. This will include some administration tasks, for example: to monitor and assist in the booking of meeting rooms; to control the issue of equipment (Laptop, projector) and its maintenance; to manage the ordering and issue of bags for the removal of asbestos on behalf of the client.
• To proactively seek out and resolve potential issues before they arise, escalating more complex issues as appropriate.
• Using their customer relationship management system, maintain and update customer records ensuring accurate and relevant information is captured.
• Process customer payments and facilitate the setting up of direct debits.
• Undertake administration tasks as required including the production of correspondence and documentation.
• Apply appropriate and effective communication techniques when dealing with customer contacts including diffusing conflict and managing sensitive situations.
• The recording of customer feedback including compliments, comments and complaints.
• Maintain a commitment to their Values.
The Customer Contact Service operates Monday to Friday 08.00am to 5.30pm.
Customer Contact Advisors will work an average of 37 hours per week on a flexible shift rota to meet the business need operating between these hours.