|For: In-house Recruiter ( 7310178 ) - 6 months - Peterborough|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05543 - £19.00 - £29.00 ph
Due to an internal opportunity a position has become available for an experienced recruiter to join our In-house team.
As an In-house recruiter you will be responsible for coordinating the end to end recruitment life cycle.
You will be accountable for customer relationship management for multiple divisions and will work in partnership with your hiring managers to attract the best talent into the business.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Primary recruiting contact for hiring manager and key customers (HR teams) to understand the
recruiting business needs
• Manage the candidate pipeline by implementing effective sourcing strategies
• Confident optimising social media channels to source and attract passive candidates
• Responsible for quality screening of the candidates prior to presentation to the hiring managers
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with the centralised Shared Service Team and
recruitment channel partners
• Maintain and ensure compliance with local recruitment policies & processes management of
candidate relationship ensuring a high quality service and strong levels of communication
• Ensuring optimal velocity (time to offer) throughout the recruitment process
• Identify key talent risk areas and develop appropriate direct talent pipeline
• Understand and use Taleo (application tracking system) and ensure excellent data
• Work externally to build the employer brand
• Develop strong understanding of external recruitment practices and competitor knowledge
• Demonstrate subject matter expertise for selection and assessment methodology, design and
• Responsible for continuous improvement projects to enhance recruitment service delivery
Skills and experience you will have:
• Previous relevant experience within recruitment (In-house or agency background) to include;
- managing a high volume of vacancies effectively and efficiently
- managing multiple customers with ease
• Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with various levels of the organisation.
• Influencing and Negotiation skills: Ability to lead and coordinate efforts for recruiting team(s)
assigned to support requisitions in span of support without a solid line reporting relationship.
This role will predominately be based at our Peterborough facility, however, travel to our
other Caterpillar facilities may be occasionally required.
Skills and experience you may have:
• Previous experience recruiting technical / engineering roles
• Working knowledge of Taleo