|For: Credit Control Administrator, Permanent, Peterborough £18,000-£24,000|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05526
Our client is looking for an experienced Credit Control Administrator to join their team.
• Create and maintain customer accounts.
• Prepare information for analysing and reviewing credit limits.
• Control/Manage ad hoc account amendments.
• Ensure cash flow and sales are maximised and bad debts minimised in line with company and departmental targets.
• Daily posting of incoming payments, cheque, bacs.
• Attention to detail, accurate and timely creation and maintenance of all customer accounts within SAP and relevant information on customer file.
• Prepare information for Sales Ledger Manager to review credit limits on a regular basis, evaluating and minimising possible risks.
• Achieve agreed SLA in line with company procedure and policy regarding new account set up.
Resolve new account customer queries either verbally or in writing in a timely and focused way to maintain a positive customer relationship.
• Routing of queries to the appropriate departments for authorisation and follow up where necessary to ensure timely account set up for customers/maximise sales.
• Bring to the attention of Sales Ledger Manager any significant risk relating to potential bad debt, bounced cheques, payment reversal.
• Inputting/Matching receipts in a timely and accurate manner.
• Raise ad hoc invoices and credit notes.
• Support all areas of credit control.
• Must have excellent attention to detail skills.
• Experience and knowledge of credit control procedures.
• Strong communicator both written and verbal.