|Title:||Machine Operator x3 (VR/05522)|
|Date Posted:||18th August 2017|
|Salary/Rate:||£7.72 - £9.26 ph|
|Description:||For: Machine Operator x3|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05522
Nights - £8.33 - £9.26 per hour
22.30 – 06.30 Monday to Friday
Rotating Early and Late Shift - £7.72 - £8.58 per hour
06.30 – 14.30 and 14.30 – 22.30
Our Client is an established manufacturing company. They are now recruiting on a temporary to Permanent basis. Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, this role involves all aspects of finishing operations to packaging and despatch.
Duties will include:
• Machine operation to the agreed standards and production rates.
• Comply with health and safety requirements for machine operation, including wearing of the correct PPE.
• Ensure that product is produced in accordance with the Quality Standards for that product.
• Inspection of product once removed from the press.
• Trimming of product to the required finished standard and report any significant deviations from planned requirements in terms of delay to completion and quantity discrepancies.
• Ensuring that all manufactured products are correctly packed and identified at all stages of the finishing process and items packed in accordance with the specified customer requirements
• Carry out end of shift performance reporting as directed.
Candidates will be familiar with working in a busy production environment.