|Description:||For: Purchasing Administrator (CMIJP00037371)|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05519
For: Purchasing Administrator (CMIJP00037371) - Ramsgate - £11.00 ph
• Review Material Changes (MCOs) on behalf of the Purchasing department.
• Extract component specifications from the Matrix system.
• Provide support to Supply Managers for quotation activity.
• Complete relative control form to processed material.
• Carry out system updates to reflect any changes made to the supply chain.
• Review assign & track MCO completion process for Purchasing.
• Perform administration duties & emails.
NVQ 2 in Business Administration (Desirable)
Skilled in Microsoft applications, Excel, PowerPoint, Word Essential
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Good PC skills especially in document production, illustration and storage/ retrieval.
Skilled in Microsoft applications, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Experience working with teams.
Self-motivated and able to communicate at all levels within a manufacturing environment and drive open actions to conclusion.
Knowledge and experience in working with Oracle, Matrix, Ariba & Microsoft applications.
Supports purchasing/sourcing management in activities such as price benchmarking
Controls Tooling via Maximo.
Assists Supply Managers in managing the supplier relationships to achieve desired business results on nominated key suppliers.