Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05520
£8.20 per hour
Hours: Mon – Thurs 08.00 – 18.00
This role is situated within a busy production environment and is tasked with the assembly of units in accordance with strict processes and procedures.
• Basic hand assembly and packing of materials.
• Using bonding and fixing techniques.
• Fault finding and troubleshooting hardware problems.
• Positioning and aligning parts in relation to jig.
• Using power tools, hand tools, machines and equipment to join parts in place
• Performing mechanical assembly tasks.
• Working on sub-assemblies.
• Performing assembly operations under microscope.
• Cutting, soldering and crimping of small components.
• Working to deadlines in order to achieve agreed production
• Adhering to 5s methodology.
Candidates must have previous experience within a busy production environment. The ability to work accurately is essential. Previous experience of soldering and wiring within an electronics environment is a distinct advantage.