|For: Quality Technician|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05501 – Temporary - £10.00 ph
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the production team of an award-winning company and be responsible for ensuring that the on-line Quality Management System checks are being carried out as required and the product is within specification.
A strong character who will not be dissuaded from ensuring that good quality products are produced and despatched. We are looking for someone who will not shy away from a challenge and will relish the opportunity to use their initiative.
As a key member of the production team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day requirements derived from policies and procedures.
The Quality Technician will be responsible for:
• Carrying out on line Quality checks such as measuring, weighing, burn testing, moisture and durability testing, ensuring that the product is to specification.
• Ensure that the agreed quality checks are continually performed and all paperwork is completed accurately and in full daily.
• Entering of the Quality data onto Excel Spreadsheets.
• Occasionally assisting with Stock Control data entry.
• Reporting any quality issues to the Quality & Sustainability Systems Coordinator
• Assist the Quality and Sustainability Systems Coordinator as required
Experience and Qualities Required
• Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
• An exceptional eye for detail
• Methodical and self-disciplined
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Good communicator
• Ability to build productive working relationships and influence others
• Confident; comfortable with interacting with others where necessary
Reporting Lines and Working arrangements
Reporting directly the Quality & Sustainability Systems Coordinator.
Monday to Friday; 9am to 4pm. Occasional night shift to carry out monitoring.