|Description:||For: Metal work inspector|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05483
Pay Rate: £9.80
3 Week temporary role
• Reporting to the SQD function in the Supplier Development department, the role involves inspection activities, verifying quality requirements are met on metal work parts supplied from ACE. This is a hands on role, including lifting, visual inspection and some measurement work where compliance to specifications is needed (basic attribute gauges).
• Recording non-compliances and uploading photos of the issues found.
• Identification and segregation of problems found, ensuring the good and bad parts are clearly identified.
• Ensuring all stock, be it good, bad or indifferent are protected from damage during inspection activities
• Ensuring all stock, is protected from damage after inspection, to ensure safety during movement and re-stocking.
• Any other reasonable requests made by the SQD / SQA or management within the department.