|Title:||Press Brake Operator / Setter (VR/05445)|
|Date Posted:||24th October 2017|
|Description:||For: Press Brake Operator/Setter|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05445
Location: Earith, Cambridgeshire - £9.00 ph
An opportunity for a self-motivated experienced Press Brake Setter/Operator to join our well established and successful manufacturing company.
Specialising in sheet metal our target markets are sub-contract and retail, we offer a fully integrated manufacturing process from Design and Prototyping through full production and installation.
To personally undertake and implement skilled and non-skilled Press Brake setting and operating tasks as well as other processes as required and as able to do so.
• Setting and operation of Amada Press Brakes
• Undertake and implement all job functions as able to do so.
• Improve skills and knowledge when able and when required
• Produce all output to the required standard.
• Produce all output within the required time allocated.
• Demonstrate flexibility re job requirements when the need arises.
• Advise Supervisor of any issues that will impact negatively on output.
• Advise Supervisor of any ideas that might improve output.
• Minimise all areas of potential waste including materials.
• Maintain tools and machinery in good order as guidelines.
• Adhere to Health and Safety legislation and rules.
• Advise Supervisor of any potential Health and Safety risks.
• Work well with other colleagues. Support and help when authorised to do so.
Key skill requirements:
The candidate will have at least three years experience setting and operating Press Brakes.
Ability to read and work to engineering drawings.
Team working capabilities and good problem solving skills.