|For: Executive Support Officer|
£11.00 - £13.00 per hour
09.00 – 17.00
Flexi Time Available
Reporting to a Senior Manager this role will be tasked to:
• Provide an effective and efficient service to Director and managers using a level of initiative.
• Provide an efficient administration, financial and project support service for the effective operation of the Department.
This may include co-ordinating management information for the Directorate as well as supporting meetings & associated administration.
• Provide an efficient & courteous first point of contact service.
• Provision of front line service delivery, which may include dealing with difficult and challenging situations or clients.
• Provide advice to colleagues on routine procedures or policies.
• Organise room and/or refreshment bookings for own building/complex and/or video conference bookings, and external venues.
• Make arrangements for Directorate level conferences and other events.
• Contribute to formal communications and consultations, such as, creating promotional flyers, training invitations or presentations.
This may include the use of specific computer software e.g. PowerPoint or Desktop publishing.
• Provide statistical / management / financial information / reports as required.
• Monitor and manage the Directorate complaints and customer feedback.
• Assist in the preparation of complex reports.