Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05195
Administrator - Peterborough - £8.68 ph – Temp to Perm
Our client is one of the largest privately owned construction companies in the country. Their continued success has created some exciting opportunities for the right candidates to join their team and strengthen key areas of their development.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join their team based in Peterborough.
We are looking for someone who has a brilliant work ethic, an eye for detail, good knowledge of Microsoft Office and can evidence experience within an administrative role.
As you will be dealing with our Client, Representatives and our Supply Chain you must be professional, able to work using own initiative and organised as you will be expected to adhere to set internal business processes.
Duties will include tasks such as:
• Covering Reception; answering the telephones and taking messages
• Typing of correspondence as required by project teams, ensuring all correspondence is circulated and filed correctly
• Typing material/subcontractor orders
• Data inputting (Word and Excel)
• Printing and hanging drawings and archiving old drawings
• Update drawing register, project directories as required
• Photocopying/printing documents
• Dealing with enquiries, emails and post on a daily basis
• Accurate electronic and paper filing
• Booking meeting rooms as required by project teams
• To ensure post is sorted and distributed within the department and undertaking post duties on a weekly basis