|Description:||For: Key Account Administrator|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/04742
Pay Rate - £8.50 p.a.
Temp to Perm opportunity.
This is an interesting role involving the processing and managing of orders received from Retail Clients across the UK. You will be a integral part of a small, busy team.
• To manage and process the orders and invoices for all Trade customers, ensuring all sales orders are processed, prioritized and dispatched within agreed service levels. Reporting directly to the Office Manager.
• Manage an Outlook account daily for orders and enquiries.
• Type and word-process various documents and electronic information. Coordinate orders from Retail and other Trade Customers, from Purchase Orders through to Invoices and Credit notes.
• Liaise with contracted hauliers / couriers to arrange deliveries.
• Manage, organise, and update relevant data using retailers online applications.
• Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
• Provide a high level of customer service both written and verbally.
• Coordinate returns back to the warehouse and record relevant action taken accurately and efficiently.
• Support other colleagues within the office in their roles.
• Work within Excel to produce orders and assess customer information.
• Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
• Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.