|Title:||Window Fitter Coordinator (VR/05413)|
|Date Posted:||17th July 2017|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £28,000 pa|
|Description:||For: Window Fitter Coordinator|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05413
£25,000 to £28,000 p.a.
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Senior Installation Coordinator to join our client in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
Our client is a successful and expanding supplier and installer of bespoke glazing products to the retail and commercial sectors.
As a growing business with plans for future expansion, it is now seeking an experienced individual to join its installations team.
In direct support to the Installations manager this position would suit someone who has installations experience. The successful candidate will be booking installations with clients, booking labour and resource and liaising with installation team members on a daily basis. A strong knowledge of fenestration and building construction is essential.
An ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience:
• Must have full knowledge and experience of the removal, fitting and maintaining all types of windows and doors.
• Good commercial judgement.
• Client interfacing experience, both verbal (telephone) and written (emails etc.).
• Proven experience and knowledge of all installation issues.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• High computer literacy (must be proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Good knowledge of site based health and safety and some experience of RAMS (Risk Assessment and Method Statements).
• Ability to read CAD drawings.
• A valid CSCS card would be useful.
Management experience is not essential however it would be a distinct advantage.
Applicants must be over 21 with a full UK driving license with at least three years driving experience.
Full training will be given for all our clients’ products and the company’s computer management system.
You will receive a starting salary of £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience and qualifications together with the company pension and health care package and other company benefits.
Our client is a successful and expanding company where there will be potential for progression for the right person in the future.