|Description:||Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05399|
For: Outsourcing Manager (Accountancy), Permanent,
Our client offers a full range of Accounting, compliance services and business advice to owner-managed businesses, multinationals and high net worth individuals in the Lincolnshire Area.
They are seeking a talented Outsourcing Manager with an Accountancy Practice background to lead their team of five and manage a diverse portfolio of clients.
The role is centered around full management of professional team, client workflow/timescales and escalated issues as well as promoting the business.
• People/Team Management
• Ensure, as far as possible, that team members are allocated a variety of jobs in order to provide a broad range of training and maximise their experience
• Complete appraisals for all allocated members of staff ensuring that these are completed to enable staff to be developed and in turn enhance their effectiveness
• Deal with day to day staff issues which may include holidays, courses, conflicts, quality of work, motivation, monitoring chargeable and non chargeable hours
• Plan, control and review client work to ensure that the jobs are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible by allocating the resources available
• Prepare a time budget for each assignment. Ensure where possible that this is set at a level to enable the office to make money on the job taking into account the level of the fees and other work to be included within that fee
• Identify opportunities for additional services that our client can provide to clients
• Ad-hoc project work which may include compliance or value added services
• Be proactive in involving other experts i.e. Corporate Finance, Tax, VAT etc. where relevant
• Promote and use marketing materials and other such resources
• Be involved in tenders and presentations (where appropriate).
• Fully qualified ACA/ACCA with 3-5 years post qualification experience in practice
• Experience of working with Agricultural and Horticultural clients.
• Management/supervisory experience within an Outsourcing role - the ability to motivate, delegate effectively, develop the team and be a strong leader
• Long term career opportunities for the right candidate.
• Client focus and commercial awareness
• Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
• Organisational skills - the ability to juggle a number of different tasks at once
• Diplomacy and patience
• Team building skills
• Analytical thinking/problem solving
• Calm and effective under pressure
• Manage change in a positive way
• Project a positive image of the company.