Industrial Vacancies   Office Vacancies   Accountancy Vacancies  


Home
Blog
Who Are We
Contact Us
News
Interview Tips
Preparing a CV


St Ives Branch
1a Station Road
St Ives
Cambridgeshire
PE27 5BH
Telephone: 01480 398080
recruitment@meyer-scott.co.uk

Peterborough Branch
11 Wentworth Street
Peterborough
Cambridgeshire
PE1 1DS
Telephone: 01733 892587
jobs@meyer-scott.co.uk

Title:Business Development Manager (VR/05390)

Date Posted:22nd October 2017
Salary/Rate:25,000 - 30,000 per annum
Location:Peterborough
Type:Permanent
Contact:Sally
Description:For: Business Development Manager , Peterborough, 25,000-30,000 pa plus bonus and Company car



Our client is a leading vacant property protection specialists recruiting for a Business Development Manager in their Peterborough site. The opportunity would suit a self-motivated driven closer with great influencing skills with demonstrable ability to generate leads from both cold and warm leads according to set targets.

Reporting to the Peterborough Area Manager, the role would involve business development in the housing and property market around the Peterborough and East Anglia region, targeting decision makers in public and private institutions with a large property portfolio with the scope of selling the Guardianship Services to them. They also supply a host of security services including CCTV, Alarm Systems and Manned Guards.

The role would constitute 70% own lead generation and client meetings with the remaining 30% being meetings and leads generated by a small telemarketing support function.

Experience required:
Extensive B2B Service Sector Business Development experience.
Strong presentation skills
A closer with extensive B2B sales or lead generation experience.
A strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
A Full Clean UK Drivers Licence
Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
Confident and enthusiastic communicator able to converse with CEO level directors and decision makers.
Driven, determined and competitive.
Smart and well presented as you would be the face of the organization.
Able to work off own initiative and hit the ground running.
Organized, methodical and able to simultaneously work on multiple leads to maintain a steady pipeline of new business.
Ability to quickly build lasting relationships
Shows a willingness to learn.
Reliable and honest

The package is as follows;

Competitive Basic Salary starting at 25k - 30k dep on exp
55% performance related bonus and commission structure (OTE 38k)
20 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
Company Car
Working Hours are approx. 40 hours per week worked between Monday to Friday.



      Share this vacancy at Facebook

Meyer-Scott Recruitment - with branches in St Ives and Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Call us today: 01480 398080 (St Ives) - 01733 892587 (Peterborough)

Registered office: 1a Station Road, St Ives, Cambridgeshire PE27 5BH
Registered in England and Wales 8376369