|Title:||Lettings Negotiator (VR/05389)|
|Date Posted:||1st August 2017|
|Salary/Rate:||£18,000-£20,000 per annum|
|Description:||For: Lettings Negotiator, £18,000-£20,000 plus generous bonus scheme (use of company car for viewings)|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05389
Our client is seeking a Lettings Negotiator to join their small team in Peterborough.
The role will involve administration duties alongside recruiting Tenants for their properties across Peterborough and surrounding areas.
Experience within Estate and Lettings Agents would be advantageous but not essential but
applicants for the roles would need to be sales orientated and used to working to targets.
This is not a typical lettings agent role but more of an alternative housing solution sales role.
The role is predominantly office based but will require flexibility to be out at some of the
buildings when there is a need so driving is essential.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Good administration and organisational skills.
• Some Sales Experience within Lettings, Recruitment, Telesales, Customer Services or
Face to Face Sales within any industry.
• A clean UK Drivers Licence
• Self-motivated and Target driven
• Driven, outgoing and enthusiastic.
• Knowledge or experience of the lettings or property market would be advantageous but
• Honest, reliable and hardworking
• Intermediate I.T skills required.
• A confident and well-spoken communicator
Use of Company Car for any viewings and appointments
20 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
Working hours are 40 hours per week between Monday to Saturday.