|Description:||For: Warehouse Operative|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05322
Bar Hill - £8.83 per hour
Initially 6 month Contract – May be extended
This role will be working within a busy warehouse environment. And is tasked to provide a proactive service within our warehouse environments to meet the needs of our internal and external customers, ensuring quality and service levels are met within the required timescales.
• Process orders for shipping, providing accurate documentation in accordance with relevant legislation, customer and carrier requirements
• Receive and book goods in to correct locations in an accurate and timely manner, liaising with intercompany and planning teams for any discrepancies or quality issues
• To distribute and store in-bound materials.
• Process, pick and pack orders for machines, spares and ink in an accurate and timely manner in order to achieve on time delivery targets
• Maintain stock to agreed levels and ensure accuracy through regular counts
• Investigate stock discrepancies and provide feedback and actions to improve service
• Ensure accurate and timely data capture, through scanning and desktop systems
• Undertake all tasks as required in accordance with standard working practices and quality procedure
• Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping in all areas
• Ensure Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
• Carry out any other reasonable duty as requested by Warehouse Co-ordinator
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a similar environment and have food PC skills with experience of updating and maintaining stock systems. A Counterbalance license is a distinct advantage.