|For: Account Administrator|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05306
Account Administrator - Peterborough – Temp to Perm
- £8.40 ph.
As an Account Administrator you will act as a centralised point of contact to provide administrative support to co-ordinate the de-fleet, movement and disposal of vehicles through the various channels utilised by the vendor(s).
· 3rd party suppliers (Vendor appointed).
· 3rd party suppliers
· Motor traders.
· General public.
Including administration of the following areas:
· Ensuring that any SLAs entered into between vendors and the client are met or exceeded.
· Administration and processing of data and information onto in-house and external systems.
· Dealing with and responding to general queries as raised by the customer base above.
· General inventory / stock management duties.
· Arranging and monitoring the timely collection / delivery of vehicles, which may involve telephone contact with the end user.
· Liaison with vendor and or their representatives.
· Customer relationship management.
· Document management - Ensuring V5s, MOTs distributed in accordance with local and corporate policies.
· Preparation and transmission of data feeds
· Receipt and timely action of data feeds
· Confirming vehicle specifications and pricing as and when required by the specific vendor contract(s)
· Auditing data feed content and updating relevant systems as required.
· Administration of inventory and data uploads onto 3rd party systems as and when required by the specific vendor contract(s).
· Preparation and publishing of vehicle data to on-line sales platforms and physical auctions.
· Auditing and amendment of vendor charge deductions. · Processing and requesting vehicle inspections.
· Production and distribution of reporting.
4. Management Information.
· General office duties
1. Making and receiving telephone calls.
2. Document filing and retrieval.
3. Inbound and outbound post handling.
4. Dealing with Email queries.
· Any other duties as reasonably requested by line management.
BASIC REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
Good telephone manner.
Knowledge of Excel is desirable.
General PC skills and awareness.
No formal qualifications required.
Full training will be provided.
37.5 hrs. per week Monday - Friday