|Description:||For: Sales Administrator, Huntingdon, Permanent, £19,000-£24,000|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05290
Our client operates within a niche market dealing with Partners in Asia providing solutions at every point in the manufacturing process from tooling to test and packaging.
As you will be dealing with the Italian market. You will need be to excellent with respect to speaking, writing and understanding Italian, as well as English of course.
The role has been brought about because the Sales Manager whose primary responsibility is centred around bring in new business.
This requirement is about sourcing a candidate who is able to take over those accounts in terms of processing orders dealing with enquiries and generally becoming the point of contact for the clients.
Very multicultural company with employees from all over the world working there adding value to the business.
• Processing orders received via email, the telephone and occasionally the website.
• Liaising with freight agents.
• Many of the calls will be about expediting orders.
• Answering the telephone and dealing with customer enquiries which will involve liaising with other departments.
• Upselling where appropriate in order to increase business levels.
• Working to Service Level Agreements.
• May be involved with quotations, tenders any extra that you can bring to the table.