|Description:||For: Warehouse Administrator|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05289
£8.70 per hour
Our Client is a successful Distribution company who supply to well known retailers across the UK. This role is a varied and interesting role that encompasses elements of administration, customer service and warehousing:
• Picking spare parts, packing and despatching.
• Assembly of Product using hand tools.
• Practical problem solving.
Administration & Customer Service
• Answering product enquiries via the telephone and email.
• Providing a high level of customer service throughout.
• Data entry - Maintaining an inventory excel database.
• Data entry - Maintaining a log of spare parts within excel.
• Processing website order from download through to picking, packing and despatching.
• Inputting data into carrier system to book the delivery.
• Updating order systems with delivery information.
• General office duties where required, shredding, filing.
• Support may be required for the Sales Office department on an adhoc basis for general administration duties.
Candidates will demonstrate a food customer focus, have accurate administrative skills and a can do approach.
This role will be temporary for a period of 6 months. There then will be a permanent role available for the right candidate.
March – August: 8am -5pm, Monday to Friday
August – September: 9am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
October – February: 9am – 4pm, Monday to Friday