|Title:||Part Time Accounts Payable and Expenses Clerk (VR/05228)|
|Date Posted:||1st January 1970|
|Salary/Rate:||£20,000 - £21,000 pro rata|
|Description:||eyer Scott Ref: VR/05228|
Hours: 20 hours per week – covering 4 or 5 days
£20,000 - £21,000 pro rata
Our Client is a well respected manufacturing company. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy Accounts Payable team, providing assistance to the finance department, particularly processing purchase ledger invoices and expense claims.
• Processing invoices and dealing with queries within the Basware system and Oracle to ensure timely payment.
• Answering telephone calls and email queries from suppliers and resolving their queries in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements.
• Expenses processing, including updating P11D and mileage records and maintaining employee bank details.
• Spreadsheet work for supplier invoices and data collection
• Opening and distribution of daily post.
• Running and reviewing monthly reports.
• Provide holiday and sickness cover for other team members.
• Assisting the Finance team with any other ad hoc tasks as requested. It should be noted that the detailed information given above is not comprehensive and that other responsibilities or duties that are considered to fall within the remit of the Expenses and Accounts Payable Clerk post will arise from time to time.
• Experience of processing invoices
• Enthusiastic, reliable and self-confident, with an excellent telephone manner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proven problem solving skills
• Able to work as part of a team, and to work effectively with suppliers and people from across the Domino business at all levels
• Ability to prioritise and work unsupervised
• Good working knowledge of Excel