For: Technical Sales Administrator, Peterborough, Permanent, £16,500-£20,000
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05204
Our client is an established engineering company of over 25 years with an enviable Client base, manufacturing products for new International Infrastructure Projects.
They have an exciting new opportunity to establish and grow the position of a Technical Sales Administrator to support the Sales Department.
• Reception duties – managing emails, telephone calls and visitors
• Managing the daily contact with the Sales, Production and Accounts Departments.
• Sales Order Processing via Sage 50 Accountancy software, filing and maintaining project correspondence and Sales Databases.
• Developing new systems for managing KPI's, stock control, facilities management, and maintenance.
• Managing phone and contact lists.
• Facilities point of contact.
• Manage IT Network.
• Assist in the organisation of Customer visits and audits and any other general administrative duties where required.
• GCSE Maths and English grade C or above (or equivalent).
• 2years previous experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• To possess accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
• To be flexible and self motivated with strong organization skills and ability to multi task.
• To be able to work independently or as part of a team with a positive attitude and good sense of humour.
• To be punctual and reliable.
• Full UK Driving License.
• 2 years Sales Administration in Engineering business.
• Sage Accountancy software experience.
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety and Safe Working Practices.
Hours 09:00-17:00 Mon - Fri.
30 days holiday p/a inc Bank Holidays
Personal Pension Scheme