|Description:||For: Stores Operative|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05201
£8.50 - £9.50 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing technology business which benefits from being part of a larger Global organisation. This is a busy and varied role working within the Stores department. Duties will include:
• Goods In – Accepting deliveries, meeting Couriers, updating stock records and allocating in correct stores location.
• Goods Out – picking and packing foods, updating stock records and raising the necessary documentation and labels.
• Co-ordination of collections with Couriers and following up with related Parties.
• Ensuring information on the CRM is accurate and up to date.
• Maintain local inventory to ensure stock is assigned correctly and booked into the correct stores locations.
• Completion of physical stock counts, posting discrepancies in SAP and alerting relevant internal Colleagues.
• Liaison with European Central Warehouse, HQ and Logistics.
• Maintain tidiness and organisation of stock rooms.
• Check returns for faults and arrange replacements with the Customer Service Department.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a Stores environment, and will have solid PC skills including updating and maintaining stock records and completion of the related administration.