|Description:||For: Test Technician|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05129
Pay Rate - £9.19ph
Monday – Friday 07:30 – 15:30
Our client a large manufacturing company based in Bar Hill are looking for an experienced Test Technician to join them on a temporary basis, the purpose of the role is to configure and test the products produced by the manufacturing unit in accordance with company requirements of quality and delivery.
Duties of the role consist of the below:
• Work with the team to deliver Speed, Quality, Cost, H&S and Morale team targets in line with budget and team targets. Participate in the Mission Directed Work Team process.
• Configure products with options, software and ink as required by customer order.
• Test products in line with current procedures.
• Fault find electrical, mechanical and fluid systems to component level and carry out repairs as appropriate.
• Monitor personal time spend on faultfinding and rectification.
• Ensure that the Team Leader is informed of any opportunities for product improvements.
• Inform the Team Leader of any delays in test of products, which are likely to affect despatch to the customer.
• Maintain the highest levels of housekeeping in all work areas.
• Participate in liaisons with other department of the company where appropriate to further corporate objectives.
• Undertake other duties where necessary as identified by the Team Leader\Dept. Manager.
Applicants should have an HNC in Engineering or equivalent and preferably at least 1 years test experience in similar environment.
Alternatively, applicants could be considered without academic qualification but with a minimum of 3 years proven test experience.
The successful candidate will be a good team player, well organised and with excellent problem solving skills. Applicants should also be prepared to work with solvents in an often unpleasant environment.