|Description:||For: Level 3 Support & Service Engineer|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05108
Level 3 Support & Service engineer – Permanent - £25,000 per annum – Peterborough
L3 technical experts resolve issues that are typically difficult or subtle.
L3 engineers participate in management, prioritisation, minor enhancements, break fix activities, problem management, stability analysis, etc.
These support leaders have specific, deep understanding and expertise in one or two technology platforms (for example, in WiFi and Networking).
L3 engineers are proactive in nature, identifying problems in advance and looking for continuous service improvement opportunities.
If a fix involves a major enhancement or a development, then the problem is transferred to engineering or development teams.
L3 engineers may have root or administrator access to basic systems.
• Complete tasks sent up from Level 2 support
• Pre-sales technical assistance with proposed IT system design
• Client network and service deployment & commissioning
• On-site network deployment & commissioning
• Back office IT systems maintenance and enhancement
• Hosted services maintenance and enhancement
• Manage issues for Premium clients and manage communication with them effectively, Telephone, Email and Tickets
• Ability to learn from an issue/mistakes
• To go and find the answer to anything that is unclear before asking a senior member
• Possess good communication skills
• Work well under pressure
• Have a keen interest in problem-solving and improving systems/procedures