|Title:||Management Accountant (VR/04975)|
|Date Posted:||5th June 2017|
|Salary/Rate:||£20.00 - £23.00 per hour|
|Type:||Contract - 6 months|
|Description:||For: Staff Accountant (Management Accountant) 6720070|
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/04975
Management Accountant (6694530) - Peterborough - 6 months - £20.00 - £23.00 per hour
Industrial Power Systems Division (IPSD), has an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant focussed on providing business support to the Supply Chain organisation, as well as supporting the consolidated reporting of the Business Units variable manufacturing costs. This position will be based at our Peterborough facility.
Member of the Business Support Reporting team responsible for analysing fixed overhead and variable costs of the IPSD business unit.
• Provide business support to the Supply Chain management team through the reporting of monthly actual results and associated variance analysis and commentary.
• Compile and distribute freight cost reports to the Supply Chain team.
• Consolidating plans and forecasts for departmental spend.
• Monthly corporate submissions and analysis.
• Measurement of key operational performance metrics for inclusion in business scorecards.
• Adhoc project work.
• Educated to a degree level or qualified by experience.
• Professional certification (ACA, CIMA,ACCA or equivalent)
• Previous management accounting experience
• First rate analytical skills, with the ability to summarise and present at a senior level
• The ability to demonstrate strong customer focus
• Effective communication skills at multiple levels.
• Must be confident presenting financial information to Senior Management
• Initiative and innovation - ability to fit into a dynamic and fast moving Accounting team.
• Experienced user of Excel and Powerpoint
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial
• Experienced user of Access would be an advantage